Went to "The Harvest Dance" at the school last night. A word of advice to schools who wish to have these things in the future: If you are going to have a dance, make sure there is good ventilation. It was 95 degrees in the gym and all the kids were running around like crazy people. Do you know what happens when a bunch of first and second graders get together to run around in that heat? It was not a pleasant smell, that I can assure you.
I digress... They all seemed to have a really good time and I am sure they all went home and slept like rocks. Well they would have, had it not been for the constant infusion of sugar provided by the school in the form of all the cookies, cupcakes and punch they could get their little hands on. Thanks PTA...
No comments:
Post a Comment